Davina’s Swim House Policies & Procedures
To ensure placement in any session, we require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50.00 per child to reserve and hold your spot within that session. The balance is due by Visa, MasterCard or post-dated cheque, payable on the designated date to be determined by Davina’s Swim House (If you pay by cheque, you must hand in the deposit and the post-dated cheque for the remainder balance to hold your spot).
- Any unpaid balance after the designated date may be subject to a late-payment fee of $10.00 per swimmer, per day.
- Payment is due in full upon registration after the designated balance collection date.
Payment by cheque will not be accepted once the session begins. Only Visa, MasterCard, debit or cash will be accepted.
- All registration must be done by e-mail, online or in person. A completed form, together with full payment is necessary for registration.
- If you pull out of a session and then choose to re-register, you are not guaranteed your original spot.
- Any NSF cheque is subject to an administrative charge of $70.00. Any declined credit card payment may be subject to an administrative charge of $5.00. The replacement payment must be by way of cash, certified cheque or a valid credit card payment.
- All missed classes due to COVID-19 will be applied to accounts upon re-opening.
COVID-19 Make-Up Lessons
- Classes missed after the start of programs can be made up.
- Notice must be received in writing a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the missed class.
- Missed classes must be made up prior to the end of the session.
- There will be no credits or refunds for missed classes.
- In the event of a pool closure initiated by DSH, we reserve the right to extend or credit your class.
COVID-19 Illness Policy
To ensure DSH maintains a healthy environment for swimmers and staff, we request you or your swimmer do not attend programs if demonstrating signs of illness (fever, cough or any other COVID symptoms). Contact the office to notify of absence and make-up lessons can be reschedule when healthy.
DSH will follow all guidelines and recommendations from the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Change rooms and personal belongings
- Children ages 7 and above must use their gender-specific change-room exclusively at our TDSB pools. Adults must follow the same protocol.
- Gender neutral change rooms require participants to change in changing stalls with no nudity in showers or open area.
- Showers and change cubicles work on a first come first served basis. They may not be reserved.
- No belongings may be left unattended in changing stalls, or staff may remove them. Please leave belongings in a locker, on the benches or hang on the hooks.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles in our facilities or parking lots.
- Any belongings left at any of our facilities will be placed in the lost & found. Lost & found bins will be emptied monthly.
- Davina’s Swim House prioritizes clean water and the minimization of pool closures. Any swimmer who is not fully toilet trained is required to wear a swim diaper with a snug fit around the legs and waist.
- Parents/guardians may take photos of their child during lessons. Only your child is permitted to be in the photo.
- Staff reserve the right to view photos if there is a concern.
- You accept that you or your child may be pictured/photographed by an assigned member of Davina’s Swim House staff and such material can be used by Davina’s Swim House. If you do not want your child to be photographed, please notify the office. Notice will be given and individual permission will be asked before any photography commences.
I consent to receiving email communications from Davina’s Swim House regarding my current programs, closures, upcoming programs, receipts, etc. Davina’s Swim House respects your privacy and will not share your email address with others. Davina’s Swim House will not send you Spam or Junk email.
Releases Swim 4 Me Inc. and all of its associated companies, including but not limited to Davina’s Swim House and all affiliates, successors, directors and officers and heirs thereof and/or the facility at which the student(s) attend lessons and/or events from all claims and liabilities whatsoever arising from participation in or attendance at one or more of Davina’s Swim House future programs by the undersigned, the undersigned’s child(ren) or any associated spectator(s)