Davina’s Swim House Policies & Procedures
To ensure placement in any session, we require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50.00 per child to reserve and hold your spot within that session. The balance is due by Visa, MasterCard or post-dated cheque, payable on the designated date to be determined by Davina’s Swim House (If you pay by cheque, you must hand in the deposit and the post-dated cheque for the remainder balance to hold your spot).
- Any unpaid balance after the designated date may be subject to a late-payment fee of $10.00 per swimmer, per day.
- Payment is due in full upon registration after the designated balance collection date.
- Payment by cheque will not be accepted once the session begins. Only Visa or MasterCard will be accepted.
- All registration must be done by e-mail, online or in person. A complete form, together with full payment is necessary for registration.
- If you pull out of a session and then choose to re-register, you are not guaranteed your original spot.
- Any NSF cheque is subject to an administrative charge of $70.00. Any declined credit card payment may be subject to an administrative charge of $5.00. The replacement payment must be by way of cash, certified cheque or a valid credit card payment.
Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy
- Davina’s Swim House will not accommodate session deferrals after the 1st
- A pro-rated credit may be available upon withdrawal from the session, in writing, before the start of the 2nd lesson within the session.
- Up until 15 days prior to session beginning – $50/child deposit is withheld OR full credit applied.
- 14 days prior to the first lesson – $25/child administrative fee plus $50/child deposit is withheld OR full credit applied.
- After the first week of the start of a session – No refund or credit available.
- Davina’s Swim House does not offer make-up lessons for missed classes.
- There will be no credits, refunds, or class times switches for missed classes.
- In the event of a pool closure initiated by DSH, we reserve the right to extend or credit your class.
- If you require a change to your class time throughout the session, accommodation of your request is not guaranteed. Should we be able to accommodate your request, a $10.00 fee will be applied after the first week of the session. One change per session only.
- In the event that Davina’s Swim House initiates a change to your class time, no fee will be taken.
Change rooms and personal belongings
- Children ages 7 and above must use their gender-specific change-room exclusively at our TDSB pools. Adults must follow the same protocol.
- Gender neutral change rooms require participants to change in changing stalls with no nudity in showers or open area.
- Showers and change cubicles work on a first come first served basis. They may not be reserved.
- No belongings may be left unattended in changing stalls, or staff may remove them. Please leave belongings in a locker, on the benches or hang on the hooks.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles in our facilities or parking lots.
- Any belongings left at any of our facilities will be placed in the lost & found. Lost & found bins will be emptied monthly.
Davina’s Swim House prioritizes clean water and the minimization of pool closures. Any swimmer who is not fully toilet trained is required to wear a swim diaper with a snug fit around the legs and waist.
- Parents/guardians may take photos of their child during lessons. Only your child is permitted to be in the photo.
- Staff reserve the right to view photos if there is a concern.
- You accept that you or your child may be pictured/photographed by an assigned member of Davina’s Swim House staff and such material can be used by Davina’s Swim House. If you do not want your child to be photographed, please notify the office. Notice will be given and individual permission will be asked before any photography commences.
I consent to receiving email communications from Davina’s Swim House regarding my current programs, closures, upcoming programs, receipts, etc. Davina’s Swim House respects your privacy and will not share your email address with others. Davina’s Swim House will not send you Spam or Junk email.
Releases Swim 4 Me Inc. and all of its associated companies, including but not limited to Davina’s Swim House and all affiliates, successors, directors and officers and heirs thereof and/or the facility at which the student(s) attend lessons and/or events from all claims and liabilities whatsoever arising from participation in or attendance at one or more of Davina’s Swim House future programs by the undersigned, the undersigned’s child(ren) or any associated spectator(s)